Our team has been working the past 2 months on 3 fronts: Dating Plugin updates, Andriod App updates as well as rounding off iPhone Dating App version 1.
We’re happy to announce that all of these updates are released today in update 188.8.131.52!
Version one has been released in the store and can be found here:
The new Andriod version, with many improvements, can fixes can be found here:
Current customers who bought the Complete Dating Package can have their iPhone App unlocked for free. Just email your purchase details, including the website URL to email@example.com.
Of course, we have an excellent offer available for our clients who bought the Standard Dating Package or the Combo Dating Package.
For only $ 99 you can purchase the apps for both iPhone and Andriod through the Add-ons.
Place your personalized Mobile Dating App in the Google Play and Apple iTunes store and market it directly to your audience. There’s no need for your clients to log in on a central App and the description, logo, and text are branded on your Dating website.
Personalization includes both Apps: iPhone and Andriod. For a limited time, we offer this service at only $149.
Dating Plugin updates
The complete changelog can for version 184.108.40.206:
* Fixed: Interest cloud was not showing
* Added: Email to admin after registration
* Added: Settings to manage guest member page
* Fixed: City list in backend geography was not showing when the country didn’t have state
* Improved: Near me, functionality is improved as it was only showing one list before. More
improvement is coming in the 4.8.4 version
* Fixed: Profile generator was not picking option value from the default language
* Fixed: Profile generator now accepts comma in fields. Previously it didn’t use to interpret
comma properly in its field
* Added: Label in the admin in the field of admin while adding premium member on a number
* Fixed: Much hard-coded text on the plugin comes from the language table
* Fixed: Trending used to show user’s whose profile was not complete
* Added: Now user can choose which link to redirect after the user is registered
* Improved: Better support for register redirect link
* Improved: Better support for UTF-8 characters throughout the plugin
* Added: Support for the new version of the PayPal payment for the new version of Android app
* Added: Support for iPhone app which is releasing soon
* Fixed: Image upload bug for the Mobile app
* Added: Email to admin setting after a user registers to the site.
* Updated: Mobile app is updated with the new version of PhoneGap
Important note: Please make sure that the current version is installed on your website before using the updated version of the Android app which is getting released soon if you want Paypal payment to work with the app.
As always we’re looking forward to receiving your feedback and idea’s to make our Dating Software better!
DSP support team